Best MNS Coaching in Lucknow
Do you wish to join the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing course?
When you're dedicated to your career and your future, we at MJS Defence Academy will help you achieve your dream. Our MNS Online Course is structured keeping the MNS entrance exam in mind, organized every year for female aspirants to wish to be admitted with the Indian Army for the four-year B.Sc. course at the Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. We offer the best MNS Coaching in Lucknow for candidates who wish to establish their career in defence services. We are organizing online MNS Coaching in Lucknow empowering all our students to prepare for the entrance exam and pass it with flying colours. We conduct live classes daily to supplement your learning needs and help you secure at least 120+ in your MNS exam. In addition, for the past few years, over 85% of the exam has been set from our notes.
Join MNS Defence Academy and get suitable MNS coaching classes online for your dreams. Our teachers have been preparing students for the exam for the last 30+ years and have a high selection ratio in the Indian Army nursing department.
MJS Defence Academy offers the best MNS Written Exam Coaching
Military Nursing Services is a department of the Indian Army reserved for female nurses in the Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service at Pune, Kolkata, Asvini, New Delhi, Lucknow, and Bengaluru. Our MNS Online Course is for female aspirants who wish to appear for the MNS written exam and join the Indian Army. The MNS exam is conducted every year in an offline mode and can be taken by female candidates who have qualified 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the primary subjects.
As the best coaching for MNS in India, we at MJS Defence Academy prepare our female candidates to successfully qualify for the written exam and get into their dream nursing college. Our faculties are highly experienced and learned in this field and dedicate their time and energy to seeing their students grow. Moreover, to allow students from all around the country to get quality MNS coaching, we’ve capped our MNS coaching fees at an affordable and economical price. We indulge in topic-wise live classes so that students could dedicate appropriate time to every subject. We conduct mock tests every week to allow students track their progress, identify their weak spots and improve them. After every lecture, our teachers upload handwritten notes and PDFs versions of books to help students dive deep into a subject and gain as much knowledge as the exam requires. Our MNS coaching classes online are structured to help you achieve your academic goals and guide you towards qualifying for the MNS written exam.
• Our live interactive MNS coaching classes online engage students in a one-to-one learning session where they can ask teachers questions at any time of the lecture. Our small student-to-teacher ratio allows faculties to concentrate on the individual needs of every student and help them excel.
• With our coaching standards for the MNS Online Course and doubt clearing sessions, students can get their doubts clarified as they progress with their learning.
• We conduct mock tests and provide students with previous years' question papers so that students can judge their preparatory level.
• Post-test analysis to help candidates understand their mistakes, weak points and work on them.
Military Nursing Services Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for Military Nursing Services. Candidates are advised to read the information brochure published on the website before submitting their application form.
Marital Status and Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen. Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/windowed can apply for the entrance exam.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 in their first attempt or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and English as the primary subjects. In addition, the candidate must have received at least 50% marks in their 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university. Candidates appearing for their final year of qualifying examination during a current academic session can also apply for the entrance exam provisionally.
Height Requirements: Applying candidates must have at least 148 cm of height (relaxed by 5cm for North-East candidates) for the MNS entrance exam.
How to Apply for the MNS Entrance Exam
Candidates who wish to apply for the Military Nursing Services exam must attend to the following steps:
• Visit the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing entrance exam website to fill the application form.
• Register with an email ID.
• Set a password.
• Provide a working mobile number and an alternative number as well.
• Pay the application fee, INR 150, for the entrance exam. You will receive a DU number upon successful payment completion.
MNS Selection Process
As the best coaching for MNS in India, we at MJS Defence Academy guide you towards successfully passing the written exam and coach you for the selection process. Our MNS coaching classes online include preparing you for the interview, medical test, and physical test so that you can finally walk the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing alleys. As a part of our MNS Online Course, we conduct several mock interviews that will come in handy during your final interview round after qualifying for the written exam. The selection process includes:
• You will receive an interview call after qualifying for the written exam.
• The interview round is conducted per the merit list and scores received by each candidate in the final exam.
• After the interview round, a candidate would be asked to appear for the medical test before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
• The final selection result will depend on their performance in their medical tests.
• Post that, selectors will combine your written test exams, interview, and medical test.
Achieve 120+ in Your Military Nursing Services Exam
As the best MNS coaching in Lucknow our only motto is to see you successfully pass the MNS written exam and the selection test. Our subject-wise faculties coach you from the basics so that you know the root-level of every topic. Our MNS online course will not only benefit you in your MNS entrance exam but clarify concepts for you. From live interactive classes to small student-teacher classroom ratio, doubt clearing sessions, mock tests, previous year question papers, tests analysis and personal coaching we do our part to see you successfully start a career as an Indian Army nurse.