Prepare with the Best AFCAT Coaching in Lucknow
When you dream of flying in the air, nothing should hold you to the ground. At MJS Defence Academy, we value your dreams and aspirations. That is why, even with the current lockdown situation, we're organizing AFCAT online coaching for our students so that they can learn, analyze and prepare for the AFCAT exam from home. Our teachers are ex-AFCAT personnel and know very well the difficulty and tediousness of the exam. They teach you not just the concepts but the tips and tricks that'll help you clear the exam in your first attempt. Our AFCAT coaching classes are easily accessible by our students and have been structured to give every topic enough time to understand, learn, test, and master.
Our live sessions are fully interactive, just like an offline classroom where a student can ask their doubts and the teacher clarify them before moving forward. We don't focus on completing the coursebook but making every topic crystal clear to solve questions quickly.
Join the Best AFCAT Coaching in Lucknow that considers your learning power and ensures a minimum of 160+ in your AFCAT exam.
AFCAT Online Coaching at MJS Defence Academy
A good AFCAT coaching center must house the best teachers, provide real classroom experience online, charge minimum course fees, organize tests for every topic, attend to your individual needs, and engage in PDF notes/books for doubt clarification. At MJS Defence Academy, you receive the best AFCAT online coaching that takes care of your learning needs and ensures a bright future in the Indian Air Force.
As the best AFCAT Coaching in Lucknow, we are a popular choice amongst the AFCAT aspirants. Our AFCAT online coaching study plan is formulated to include live daily classes, just like offline classes. Our doubt clearing sessions after every class helps students clarify all their queries in a one-on-one session. Our subject mentors and teachers of the AFCAT online course possess in-depth knowledge of all the topics in the syllabus and have been guiding students into the Indian Air Force for more than 30+ years. To help students access our best AFCAT online coaching, we've priced our AFCAT coaching classes at very economical fees.
Once you're aware of the competitiveness of the AFCAT exam, well-versed with the syllabus, exam pattern, and standard of questions you're on your way to secure a good rank in the AFCAT.
How to Choose AFCAT Online Course?
We conduct live classes daily for AFCAT aspirants using our e-learning portal. Our AFCAT online coaching allows students to access our courses anytime and from anywhere. Our AFCAT coaching center organizes live interaction classes to enjoy the learning atmosphere and low teacher-student ratio with weekly assessments, test analysis, and doubt clearing sections. We record all our lectures so that students can revisit them for concept clarification. Our teachers upload the PDFs before and after every lecture and can be accessed by students throughout the course. We conduct weekly and monthly mock tests for Mathematics, Current Affairs, and English as a part of our AFCAT online course simulating the actual exam to help students find their strong and weak points and work on them. Moreover, in the past few years, almost 90% of the paper has been set from our notes.
Benefits of AFCAT Online Coaching
While preparing for AFCAT online, you save a lot of time and energy than you would in an offline class. Moreover, with AFCAT online coaching, you can study anywhere and anytime using your mobile phones and strong internet connection. That said, there are several benefits of attending online AFCAT coaching classes. These include:
• Economical fees: Our AFCAT online course is priced at a very affordable fee suiting the budgetary needs of AFCAT aspirants around the country.
• Study at the comfort of your home: With the best AFCAT online coaching, you don't have to travel to our coaching center and can dedicate all your time to studying at home.
• Easy access: With AFCAT online coaching, students from urban, suburban, and rural areas can access quality education and triumphantly clear the AFCAT exam.
• Utilize time only on learning: With AFCAT online course, you can prepare for the AFCAT exam at the convenience and comfort of their home and time.
• Test amongst all the AFCAT aspirants: With the best AFCAT coaching in Lucknow, you prepare with AFCAT aspirants nationwide. Moreover, with weekly quizzes, you can easily judge your current standing and how hard you have to work.
Why AFCAT Exam Course from MJS Defence Academy
At MJS Defence Academy, we offer aspirants the following advantages over other institutes:
• AFCAT online course conducted by ex-IAF highly qualified, experienced, and learned professionals. They provide the proper guidance, teach you the tips and tricks to effectively clear the AFCAT exam, and coach you to focus on concepts asked in the AFCAT exam.
• Topic-wise teaching where our faculties cover the AFCAT syllabus. We also conduct mock tests including previous year question papers to help students check their progress.
• Our teachers upload their handwritten notes and PDF versions of all the books for exam topics like General Knowledge, English, Aptitude & Reasoning to boost your exam preparation.
• AFCAT Coaching in Lucknow with a small teacher-student ratio in our live interactive classes that allows students to discuss concepts with teachers during the live course just like a classroom.
• Doubt clearing sessions where students can ask queries and identify their weak points and improve on them.
• Online mock tests to judge their preparatory level, implement tips, shortcuts, and tricks taught during the classes—analysis after every test to help students know their mistakes and work on these points.
• Solve a total of 5000+ AFCAT topic-wise exam questions, including mock tests and previous year question papers, to get a real-time experience of the AFCAT exam.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria
Nationality and Marital Status:
• The candidate must be an Indian citizen
• Candidate must be below 25 years of age and unmarried
• Married candidates over 25 years of age can apply, but they won't be provided with separate accommodation for family
Flying Branch: The aspirant's age should be between 20 to 24 years as of January 1, 2022.
Ground Duty: The candidate must be between 20 to 26 years of age as of January 1, 2022.
Flying Branch: Candidate must be a 10+2 graduate with a minimum of 60% marks in Maths and Physics and must be graduated in any discipline: BE/BTech/Cleared section A and B of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers exam of the Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks.
Ground Duty (Technical):
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Candidate must be a 10+2 with 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics and a minimum four-year degree graduate from a recognized university. Or, the candidate must have cleared the section A and B of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India or the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers exam with 60% marks in the following disciplines:
• Communication Engineering
• Computer Engineering/Technology
• Computer Engineering & Application
• Computer Science and Engineering/Technology
• Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics Engineering/Technology
• Electronics Science and Engineering Electronics
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Electronics and Computer Science
• Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering
• Electronics and Computer Engineering
• Electronics Communication and Instrumentation Engineering
• Electronics Instrument & Control
• Electronics Instrument & Control Engineering
• Instrumentation & Control Engineering
• Instrument & Control Engineering
• Information Technology
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidate must be a 10+2 with 60% marks in Physics and Mathematics and a minimum four-year degree graduate from a recognized university. Or, the candidate must have cleared the section A and B of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India exam with 60% marks in the following disciplines:
• Aerospace Engineering
• Aeronautical Engineering
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering and Automation
• Mechanical Engineering (Production)
• Mechanical Engineering (Repair and Maintenance)
• Industrial Engineering
Ground Duty (Non-Technical):
Administration and Logistics: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline or have cleared the section A and B of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India exam with 60% marks.
Accounts: Candidate must be a graduate in Commerce with 60% or equivalent marks.